Trip to Abu Simbel And Luxor from Marsa Alam 3 Days / 2 Nights
Day 1: Marsa Alam – Aswan sightseeing tours
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa lam and drive to Aswan for almost 5 hours. On arrival, your will check in your hotel and then start Aswan sightseeing tours. Visit the unfinished obelisk in the northern stone quarry. It offers unusual insights into ancient Egyptian stone working techniques. Then, proceed to visit Aswan high dam, a rockfill dam built across the Nile River between 1960 – 1970. The Dam yields enormous benefits to the economy of Egypt. And then, you will visit Philae temple island, dedicated to the goddess Isis. The temple complex dismantled and relocated to nearby Agilkia Island as part of the UNESCO Nubia Campaign project, protecting this and other complexes before the 1970 completion of the Aswan High Dam. After finished, transfer to your hotel & Overnight
Day 2: Abu Simbel – Transfer to Luxor
Meals: Breakfast(Box), Lunch
- At 03:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel and start your trip to Abu simbel temples located 280 km south of Aswan on the western bank of Lake Nasser.
- The great Temple, dedicated to the gods Amun, Ra-Horakhty, and Ptah, as well as to the deified Rameses himself. It consider the grandest and most beautiful of the temples commissioned during the reign of Rameses II (1290 – 1223 BC), and one of the most beautiful in Egypt. While the small Temple, dedicated to the goddess Hathor and Rameses II’s chief consort, Nefertari. This was the second time in ancient Egyptian history that a temple dedicated to a queen. As the first time, Akhenaten dedicated a temple to his great royal wife, Nefertiti.
- The twin temples originally carved out of the mountainside during the reign of Rameses II, as a lasting monument to himself and his queen Nefertari to commemorate his victory at the Battle of Kadesh. The complex relocated in its entirety between 1964 – 1968, on an artificial hill made from a domed structure, high above the Aswan High Dam reservoir. The relocation of the temples was necessary to prevent their being submerged during the creation of Lake Nasser. After finished, transfer to Aswan for Lunch and then drive for almost 4 hours to your Hotel in Luxor & overmight
Day 3: Luxor Sightseeing Tours
- After breakfast, your expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the west bank of Luxor. You will visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which used as a burial of the pharaohs of Egypt’s New Kingdom (1550 – 1080 BC). There are many kings buried in this valley, the most known tombs are of King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramses VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II.
- Proceed to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I. She ruled over Egypt about 22 years during the 18th Dynasty (1490-1468 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
- Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your lunch at a local restaurant. And then, move to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon-Re, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. End your tour by visiting the Temple of Luxor, it was built by Amunhotep III and completed by Rameses II during the 19th Dynasty. After finshed, you will transfer back to your hotel in Marsa alam. End of your Trip to Abu Simbel And Luxor from Marsa Alam servicesMeals: Breakfast(Box), Lunch
REQUEST THIS TOUR firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Day Luxor and Abu Simbel Tour from Hurghada
| ||Single ||2 Persons ||3 Persons ||4 Persons ||5 Persons ||6 Persons |
|Prices ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ |
Note: Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, but you can pay in Euro or GBP.
Request this tour