- Nile Holiday Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor. Drive to visit Luxor west bank. Start at the Valley of the Kings, the burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor). You will visit 3 tombs of the most famous pharaohs of Egypt’s new kingdom (1450 – 1080 BC). There is an additional fees to visit Tutankhamon & Ramses VI tombs.
- Drive to visit the temple of queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. The temple is unique in its design by the three terraces built at the bottom of Al Qurna mountain
- Proceed with Luxor west bank day tour to visiting the Valley of the Nobles. These tombs were built for the Viziers, the high priests, the royal scribes during the New kingdom (1550 – 1080 BC). The nobles intent on letting the good life continue after their death. So they decorated their tombs with wonderfully detailed scenes of their daily lives. this is one of the top things to do in Luxor west bank
- Move on to visit the Valley of the Workers at Deir el-Medina. It is a complete village that housed the skilled craftsmen and laborers. Who worked on the tombs in the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, and the Valley of the Nobles.
- Lately, you will visit Habu temple of Rameses III, it is the best preserved temple in the west bank of Luxor. Medinet Habu is the second largest in Luxor after Karnak, and is related in both style and scale to the nearby Ramesseum but better preserved.
- Returning to Luxor there will be time for a brief photo stop at the colossi of Memnon which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III.
- Lunch will be served during the tour in at a good quality local restaurant, and then transfer back to your hotel in Luxor
- Meals: Lunch
Luxor west bank day tour with Lunch
| ||Single ||2 Persons ||3 Persons ||4 Persons ||5 Persons ||6 Persons |
|Prices ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ |
Note: Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, but you can pay in Euro or GBP.
Request this tour