Day 1: Safaga Port / Transfer to Luxor / Luxor East bank tours
- Nile Holiday representative will be picked you up from your Cruise exit door at Safaga Port, will have a sign with your name written on it. And then, start your Luxor overnight tour from Safaga Port. Drive by your AC modern vehicle for about 03:00 hours. On arrival, you will check in to your hotel in Luxor, and then pick up for your Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Continue to visit Karnak Temple, the largest religious site in ancient Egypt, covers almost 120 hectares (300 acres). Enjoy walking along the avenue of sphinxes, explore the great hall of columns at the Hypostyle hall, see the obelisks, and the sacred lake. And Then, you will have an additional free time to explore at leisure.
- Proceed to visit Luxor temple, which was once joined to the Karnak temple by a three-kilometer long Avenue of Sphinx, a portion of which marks the entrance to Luxor temple. The rear part of the temple constructed by Amenhotep III (1391–1353 BC), while the entrance built by Ramses II (1290–1223 BC). In addition to Tutankhamon, Horemheb and Alexander the great added some parts to the temple. After finished, transfer back to your Hotel & overnight.
- Meals: Lunch
Day 2: Luxor West bank tours / Transfer to Safaga Port
- After breakfast and check out, continue with your two day tours from Safaga Port. Cross the Nile river to the West Bank, visit the Valley of the Kings, the burial place of the Kings of ancient Thebes. You will visit 3 tombs of the most famous pharaohs of Egypt’s new kingdom (1550 – 1080 BC). If you wish to visit the tomb of Tutankhamun, an additional cost is payable direct.
- Continue to visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. The funerary temple of the Queen is the most striking monuments in Egypt, built at the bottom of al Qurna mountain in Luxor’s west bank.
- There will be time for a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, marks the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. After finished, transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada. End of your Luxor overnight tour from Safaga Port services.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Luxor Overnight Tour From Safaga Port, Two Day Tours From Safaga Port
Price Per Person: –
| ||Single ||2 Persons ||3 Persons ||4 Persons ||5 Persons ||6 Persons |
|Prices ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ |
Note: Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, but you can pay in Euro or GBP.
Request this tour