Day 1: Marsa Alam / Transfer to Luxor / Luxor East bank tours
- You will be picked you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam and start your Luxor overnight tour from Marsa Alam. Drive by your AC modern vehicle (Almost 5/6 hours drive) . On arrival, you will check in to your hotel and then pick up for your Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Continue to visit Karnak Temple, the largest religious site in Egypt. Enjoy walking along the avenue of sphinxes, see the awesome hall of columns at the Hypostyle hall which has 134 decorated columns, the obelisks, and the great scarab beetle and the sacred lake. And Then, you will have additional free time to explore at your leisure.
- Proceed to visit Luxor temple, which was once joined to the temples of Karnak by a three-kilometer long Avenue of Sphinx, a portion of which marks the entrance to the temple. The rear part of the temple constructed by Amenhotep III (1391–1353 BC), while the entrance built by Ramses II (1290–1223 BC). In addition to Tutankhamon, Horemheb and Alexander the great added some parts to the temple. Lateron, transfer back to your Hotel & overnight.
- Meals: Lunch
Day 2: Luxor West bank tours / Transfer to Marsa Alam
- After breakfast and check out, you will cross the Nile river to the West Bank, where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the burial place of the Kings of Thebes. You will visit 3 tombs of the most famous pharaohs of Egypt’s new kingdom (1550 – 1080 BC). Whilst here you can visit the tomb of Tutankhamen and Ramses VI, Seti I (Extra tickets on spot)
- Move on to visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. The funerary temple of the Queen is the most striking monuments in Egypt, built at the bottom of al Qurna mountain in Luxor’s west bank.
- Continue to visit the valley of the Queens, where wives and some royal children of Pharaohs were buried in the 19th and 20th dynasties in ancient Egypt (1292–1075 BC). It was known as Ta-Set-Neferu, meaning –"the place of beauty".
- Later on, enjoy a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, marks the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III, and then, savor Lunch at good quality local restaurant.
- End of your Luxor overnight tour from Marsa Alam, with a relaxing transfer back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Luxor Overnight Tour From Marsa Alam
| ||Single ||2 Persons ||3 Persons ||4 Persons ||5 Persons ||6 Persons |
|Prices ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ ||$ |
Note: Prices are quoted per person in US Dollars, but you can pay in Euro, GBP or EGP.
Request this tour