Day 1: Luxor to Kharga – Kharga tours
- At 06:00 am. Nile Holiday expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor. Start your 2 Day Luxor Safari Trip to Kharga Oasis. Drive for almost 04-5 hours, on arrival, start to visit the temple of Hibis, the largest and most well preserved temple in the Kharga Oasis, dedicated to the Theban triad of Amun-Re, Mut and Khons. Its construction began during the 25th dynasty (500B.C).
- Proceed to visit Al-Bagawat Necropolis, one of the earliest surviving and best-preserved Christian cemeteries in the world. It consists of 263 mud-brick chapels, date from the 4th to the 6th centuries AD. At Bagawat you will visit the Chapel of Peace And the Chapel of the Exodus.
- Drive to view the ruined temple of al Nadura, which has strategic views of the area and once doubled as a fortified lookout. It was built during the reign of Roman emperor Antoninus Pius (AD 138-161) to protect the oasis.
- Lately, you can enjoy a hot water spring where the hot water jets is incredible and very relaxing like a giant Jacuzzi turbine. And then, transfer to your hotel or the campsite for overnight.
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Kharga – Transfer to Luxor
- After breakfast, drive to see Qasr el-Ghueita. Its ten-metre-high walls enclose a sandstone temple dedicated to the Theban Triad, built by Darius I on the site of an older shrine. Inscriptions attest to the quality of the grapes grown hereabouts; wine from Kharga was prized during the New Kingdom, if not earlier.
- Proceed to Qasr ez-Zayyan, a Roman temple that lends its name to a still-thriving village built over the ancient town of Tkhonemyris. This place is the lowest in the Kharga Oasis, 18 metres below sea level.
- Continue to the Roman Temple of Dush, built by Emperor Domitian and enlarged by Hadrian and Trajan. There is still some decoration on the inner stone walls. Enjoy your lunch at Kharga. And then, drive back to Luxor. end of our service Kharga Oasis from Luxor overnight tour
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Kharga Oasis from Luxor overnight tour, 2 Day Luxor Safari Trip to Kharga
Price Per Person: –
| ||Single ||2 Persons ||3 Persons ||4 Persons ||5 Persons ||6 Persons |
|Prices || $ || $ || $ || $ || $ || $ |
Note: Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, but you can pay in Euro or GBP.
Request this tour