Egyptian Destination Guide
As difficult as it is to get all of Egypt in a single tour, it is similarly difficult to put every wonders, delight, and exploit in a single page. But as it is, let’s cover the base first and explore Egyptian Destinations for a great vacation!
Major Historical Cities
There are some major Egyptian Cities that play a central role in putting Egypt in the high tower of Exemplary Vacation Destinations. We cover those best historical cities Egypt has to offer.
- Cairo: The main focal point of Egypt is Cairo, the capital city that is the nerve of Egypt from the start of Ancient Egypt Civilisation.
- Giza: Egypt’s most elusive mystery that draws tourists is the great pyramids that established Egypt’s golden history. And Giza is the prime holder of that glory.
- Luxor: Next are temples, tombs and what not. Luxor on the banks of River Nile was once a capital during Pharaohs, now holds a special place when it comes unlocking the Ancient Egypt secrets.
- Aswan: Along the shores of Nile, Aswanrulesthe commercial heart of Egypt Tourism has gone all out to weave the history in a sensual way that tourist can’t escape from getting lost in the elusive land.
- Abydos: The most revered and ancient city of Egypt is an archaeological gem found in the Nile desert. The tourists are fascinated with the history that is retold and revisited again and again here.
- Dendera: The small town of Dendera is famed for the most sought after temple complex with dedicated shrines and temples that represent Ancient Egypt’s glorious history.
- Alexandria: The exotic city of Egypt lures not only tourist from all over world but also is the most sought after city in Egypt.
Major Coastal Towns
- Hurghada: The first beach resort town to explore the Red Sea in Egypt is Hurghada. And it is still the ideal recreational destination.
- Marsa Alam: The beach resort town with exclusive diverse coral reef and scuba diving sites, is the top contender that draws international tourists.
- Port Safaga: Safaga port is a gateway to visit impressive Ancient Egyptian sites. It is also famous for its shore excursion that includes diving, snorkelling etc.
Sinai Peninsula Attractions
- Sharm El Sheikh: Being a restricted resort town, it has sheltered sandy beaches and clear water. And steadily and slowly making it to the top of beach destination choice altogether.
- Other South Sinai Charms:
- Dahab: Sinai’s most treasured Red Sea town is famous for its spectacular beaches and exceptional diving spots was once a small Bedouin fishing village.
- St. Catherine: St. Katherine is a city in the South of Sinai that brings tourist over and over to witness the magnificent Mount Sinai and St. Catherine Monastery.
- Nuweiba: The coastal town is a backpackers’ paradise. The famed Coloured Canyon, Ras Shaitan’s snorkelling and diving sport and so on are few attractions that make it Nuweiba exclusive and loved.
Egyptian Destination Guide help you discover the secret flavours of Egypt in each nook and corner. Find sights unseen and colour your Egyptian Holidays with an everlasting brush…
Don’t miss a chance to unlock these treasures of Egypt with Nile Holiday today…