Port Ghalib is a new sea-side town located 67 km from Quseir City, Marsa Alam which was an uninhabited desert coast a few decades ago. Just a few minutes from International Airport, the port is an international port inviting cruises from abroad all the time. This newly developed port is now a renowned
- • integrated resort community
- • vibrant town centre
- • with extensive marine and sports facilities
- • international marina
Things to do
Port Ghalib is a world class destination for all Red Sea adventures like
- • Parasailing
- • Banana Boat
- • Windsurfing
- • Jet Skiing
- • Scuba Diving
- • Boat Safari
Apart from that, you can enjoy sports, adventures and entertainment such as:
- • Desert Safari in a true Bedouin village
- • Tennis and Cycle
- • Bowling Alley
- • VIP Disco Club
- • Horse Academy
- • Full Arcade Centre
Not to mention beach relaxation and spas..
Top Marine Parks
Port Ghalib offers many diving joints and marine parks like
- • Daedalus Reef: The standalone reef is the part of the marine park about 90 km from Marsa Alam and is one of the popular diving jaunts.
- • Brothers Island: The striking islands are most remarkable liveboard dive site of Marsa Alam for some exclusive underwater adventures.
- • Zabargad Island: The archipelago is a natural preserve offering the best diving and snorkelling adventures to discover Red Sea treasures.
- • Rocky Island: The popular diving site with plenty of coral and reef offers breathtaking marine disposition.
Top 5 Resorts
Port Ghalib Marina has offered Red Sea to world without having to land in Egypt and going through customs and security. International ships and cruises find their way direct to Port Ghalib and enjoy the underwater adventures of Red Sea in Marsa Alam. Out of all these exclusive and luxurious accommodations, the 5 most used and famed resorts are:
- • Port Ghalib International Marina
- • The Palace Port Ghalib
- • Port Ghalib Resort
- • Resta Grand Resort
- • Sunrise Marina Resort
Marsa Alam opens its charm through air, water and land. Discover all it has to offer with NILE HOLIDAY…