Marsa Alam Sightseeing Tours
Let us take you on exciting ride of Marsa Alam. Every single corner has a surprise adventure and breathtaking sight waiting to wow you. Marsa Alam has so many things to offer that listing everything is not that easy. But we can round up the most popular things that take every tourist breath away.
Top 5 beaches to see
- Abu Dabab – The exotic bay has also striking marine life and top of them is sea cow and coral reefs that make it a snorkelling treasure trove.
- Sharm El Luli – 60 km from Marsa Alam, the beach is breathtaking and ranks in world’s best beach to see. Hence justifies why it is called Paradise.
- Marsa Shoona – Surrounded by coral reef, Marsa Shoona is famous for its diving and snorkelling jaunt.
- Qulan Island – Qulan Mangrove Forest is a hidden gem that is making it way to the heart of Marsa Alam tourist with every passing day.
- Marsa Mubarak– Also known as Turtle Bay is rich with marine life and is famous for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Top 5 Underwater wonders
- Elephantine Reef
- Daedalus Reef
- Fury Shoals
- Dolphin House
- Hamada Wreck
For details, see Marsa Alam Diving Sites..
Top 5 Historical Sites to see
- Emerald Mountain
- Cleopatra Mines
- Temple of Seti I
- El Quesir
- Wadi Hammamat
For details see, Marsa Alam Cultural Attractions..
Top 5 Gastronomic Pleasures
- Mara’s Dolce en Salato Gastronomia: Halaieb We Shalatein
- Stella del Mare: 22, Street19, Marsa Alam, Marsa Alam, Egypt
- Cacio E Pepe: 27, Naser Mohamed Alkharafi St, Marsa Alam 14116, Egitto، 27 Halayeb We Shalateen
- Gorgonia Beach Resort Pizzeria: International Road 48 km south of Marsa Alam | Wadi el Gamal / National Park, Marsa Alam
- Sofra: Madinat Coraya, 67 KM El Qusier, Marsa Alam, Egypt
Top 5 Nature Preserves
- Wadi El Gemal National Park
- Gebel Elba National Park
- Dolphin House
- Sammadai National Park
- Mangrove Nature Preserve
For details, see Marsa Alam Parks..
Let Marsa Alam blow your mind and steal your heart. NILE HOLIDAY promises you, the experience is unlike any other..