Hurghada Outdoor Activities
Hurghada is a resort town on the Red Sea Coast of Egypt. Hurghada is a unbeaten tourist destination with some excellent diving accessible via day trips and activities. With lots to see and do it’s an excellent base for travellers.
Some Of The Hurghada Outdoor Activities Includes:
Red Sea Snorkelling:
- • Your excursion would be incomplete without a day spent traversing the underwater world of the Red Sea in Hurghada.
- • This snorkelling journey will take you to three magnificent sites where you can prefer to jump in the water or can do whatever you want to.
A Trip To Cairo:
- • Cairo Excursion includes many beautiful and realistic places which will fill you with a lot of luminous memories and will help to explore the world near it. It will make you face many exotic and ancient places to enhance your knowledge about that city.
- • There are many places to see in Cairo such as Giza, Antiquities Museum, Alexandria visit, Alexandria City Discovery, Luxor Full,
- • Pyramids of Giza, Pyramids, River Nile Dinner Cruise, Felucca Cruise, Pyramids, Sphinx at Giza, Sphinx, and Sakkara.
A Trip To Luxor:
- • It has a larger concentration of awe-inspiring tombs and monuments than any other region in Egypt. Situated in the Nile Valley, Luxor is a unique holiday destination which is full of ancient Egyptian treasures and timeless romance.
- • Luxor is like an immense open-air museum where you can step back in time with an insight into the ancient Egyptian civilization.
Dive Trip in Hurghada with 2 Dive Sites:
Endure the captivating underwater world in Hurghada on this 6-hour diving trip. Traverse shallow dive sites which are suitable for newcomers as well as for deeper areas and walls for more advanced divers.
Mahmaya: Giftun Island Snorkelling Cruise:
- • You can spend a relaxing day soaking up the sun and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea.
- • There is nothing to grieve about on this comfortable cruise to Giftun Island. You just have to sit on the back and enjoy the sunshine or don the snorkelling gear available and explore life beneath the surface of the Red Sea Coast. A day trip to Giftun Island National Park is difficult to skip when you are in Hurghada.
3-Hour Desert Quad Bike Safari from Hurghada:
Enjoy a sunrise during 3-hour guided safari venture tour in the eastern Sahara Desert. Traverse the mighty sand dunes by quad bike. Travel through the mysteries of a traditional Bedouin hamlet, you can taste their traditional dessert and take a sip of welcome tea and learn more about the local lifestyle.
Sinbad Submarine Under The Red Sea:
Endure the underwater world of the Red Sea without getting wet! To have an enthralling underwater adventure get into the Sinbad Submarine, diving beneath the Red Sea to enjoy the tranquillity of life beyond the waves.
Hurghada is known for its cafés, beaches and coral reefs. Call us/visit us/contact us to book a tour of these majestic places and activities.