Hurghada Cruises And Water Tours
The Red Sea tourism has given birth to present day’s 20 km long coastline city, Hurghada. Home to traditional Egyptian coffee shops and marketplaces or souks as the locals call it, Hurghada has emerged as one of the best travel destinations. Renowned for water sports like scuba diving, Hurghada is the beach resort town of modern Sekalla district.
The reason behind Hurghada’s famed water tourism include-
- • Calm and clear water
- • Numerous watersports available
- • Training schools for scuba diving and snorkelling
Diving sites in and around Hurghada-
- Abu Ramada Island
- Giftun Soraya
One can also visit the El Mina and Rosalie Moller shipwrecks.
Snorkelling With Dolphins
- • You can go snorkeling among the lovely dolphins on your 8-hour tour from El Gouna to Hurghada.
- • Venture far into the Red Sea searching for dolphin pods.
- • Searching for dolphins when you explore the underwater world, you see densely populated marine life including vibrant corals and tropical fish.
- • Snorkeling with dolphins in the Red Sea is a full day boating excursion.
- • Enjoy your lunch with the dolphin aboard your comfortable excursion boat.
Private Boat Trips
- • If you have a group or you are a couple and want to enjoy private time, private boats are what you are looking for. Private snorkeling charters without stranger eyes staring at you make it a day to remember.
- • Intimate settings with your loved ones, enjoying the privacy the perfect snorkeling places are far away from the crowds.
- • You can visit up to 3 coral reefs admiring the spectacular marine life, dolphins and sea turtles.
- • Private boat trips are perfect tour options for families, couples or groups.
- • Experience the beautiful Red Sea both above and below the water on your cruise ships.
The powerful and windy gusts in Hurghada make it suitable for windsurfing and kiteboarding. The resorts in Hurghada have lovely lagoons with board and kite rental facilities for watersports during high tides.
Deep Sea Diving
Hurghada is renowned for diving activities around the globe. Hurghada is a suitable dive spot for many reasons.
- Clusters of coral islands
- More than 10 islands within day-trip range
- Suitably extended dive safaris and liveaboards
Encounter sharks, giant eels, and manta rays in the deep waters of the Red Sea and Guy Buckles’s dive sites.
Red Sea Marine Park
In addition to the Ras Mohammed National Park, several other islands attract marine colony status in the Red Sea.
Sammadai National Park Or The Dolphin House
- • The Dolphin House has become the nub of the dolphin frenzy.
- • The Sammadai waters attract hundreds of tourists and host 30 boats every day. The place warmly welcomes the inexperienced snorkelers with trainers.
The white beach sands and the calm clear waters of the Hurghada shores are way more inviting than any other beach of Egypt. Get in touch with us to book your cruise and water tours. We are there to assist you in all possible ways to assure an exquisite tour. Call us or visit our website.