This particular type of classification is based on the study of Ancient history of Egypt, languages, literature, art, architecture etc. But basically, the study of Ancient Egypt is what makes difference as all others can be found with the guides who have experienced Egyptologist and hold Egypt near and dear to their heart. Egyptology only ensures you experience Egypt in a new light and with insight that is difficult to pen which makes your Egypt experience richer and fuller.
Study of Ancient Egypt
When you start your studies, the first you will come across is pyramids and temples. Egypt tourism secured most artefacts in Museum all across Egypt. There is also the mention of desert and oasis. Not to forget all others can be found if we classify Egypt further in Governates. So in short, we can group these Egyptology classifications in:
- Egyptian Pyramids: Egyptian Pyramids come under Giza Governate. These pyramid complex draw major tourist and is the pride and glory of Egypt.
- Egyptian Temples: Egyptian Temples, corroboration of Ancient Egypt can be found all over Egypt. And tourism here do know how mystifying and hypnotic these myths and facts can be.
- Egyptian Museums: Egyptian Museums, the exhilarating artefacts and Egypt history had been stored and restored time and again. People do find it enchanting to learn and witness these Egypt’s mystifying and eye-opening bits and figures.
- Egyptian Oases: Egyptian Oases, there are at least 6 Arabian night mirages that came to life and made Egypt the most spectacular and riveting destinations. Uncover these eye-boggling sensations of Egypt.
- Egyptian Deserts: Egypt Deserts are a different story altogether. Being a desert country desert and sand are affluent. But some of these deserts do hold the power to sway tourists to dig deep and explore. Tourism has focused on that thought too and now some of the riveting and undulating sand dunes do make empowering tourism headlines.
- Egyptian Governates: All of Egypt is divided into 27 governates and 371 marakiz or aqsam. Under these governates it’s easy to divide most Egyptian sites, cities and structures. We can get into its details later.
These classifications are not ending alls. We can also divide them into Egyptian Sites, where we can get into details. NILE HOLIDAY knows how fascinating these facts and study can be. That is why we offer guides with multiple language skills and experience in Egyptology to help you see your dream destination with new eyes and fall in love with Egypt as we do…