If you are interested in exploring Egypt, you can definitely list Egyptian Desert Safari and its accompanied treasures as one of the spectacular experience that steals your senses and renders you speechless…well sometimes.
Egyptian Desert has captured the heart of the world with its unique and stunning features. Such as:
• Breathtaking and scenic views of Egypt Desert
• The piece of heaven in the middle of the desert, Egypt Oases
• Fossiled whale skeletons in Egypt Desert
• Desert-adapted wildlife in Egypt Desert
• Freshwater Desert in Egypt Desert
• Jaw-dropping Rock Formations in Egypt Desert
• Desert Bedouins camps in Egypt Desert
Egyptian Desert is mainly divided into the Western Desert and Eastern Desert as located on either side of the Nile River. Whatever the side, Egypt brings you action and adventures of desert that will make your trips extraordinarily thrilling.
• Camel Rides: Traditional desert rides such as camel rides are a part of Egypt Tourism and make desert exploration an adventure..
• Quad Bike Rides: Modern desert rides such as ATV or Quad bikes are nowadays are all the rage and has started taking over traditional ones..
• Pyramids: Pyramids, Ancient Egypt’s glory rules in Egypt Desert and which is why traditional or modern, all rides make their intro in the areas..
• Solar Boat Museum: Along this pyramid, the boat pits with boats are recovered and restored where you can get into details of them in Solar Boat Museums..
• Valley of Whales: Dead skeletons of whales on Egypt and make a mouth-watering marvel that lures tourist all over that world..
• A wide range of oases: Egypt desert has one more interesting feature that is undisputedly the best feature of desert anywhere. That is Desert oases in the middle. And not one but 6 marvellous pieces of heaven.
• Bedouin nights in the desert: Along these oases rest many Bedouin camps that calls out for a desert night which is next to impossible to ignore..
You can find more about these desert and oases in the Egyptian Desert, Egyptian Oasis.
If you want to enjoy Egyptian Desert Trips, you have to know the do’s and don’t:
• Wear desert gear: cover from head to toe. Light and long sleeved shirt with long trousers with comfortable sneakers.
• Do have headgear: you can either have hat to cover your head from sun or scarf or turban whichever you are comfortable with.
• Keep sunscreen with you: always keep sunscreen with you and apply it at regular intervals to avoid sunburns.
• Bring bottled water: keep as many bottled water you can and try not to get dehydrated.
• Avoid skirts: if you plan to use rides, skirts however long can pose a threat to the safety and their cultural aspects.
Well the above are some must do for Egypt Desert Trips. NILE HOLIDAY can help you with these technicalities and offer you the Best Desert Trip you ever had..