- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personnel during your excursions and on-board
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary sharing Nile Holiday group
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English-speaking tour guide during your excursions by default
- Other tour Guides Languages are upon request
- All service charges and taxes
Excluded : –
- Any Extras & Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Gratuities (Tipping)
Nile Cruises Tips: –
- (F.B Basis) Full Board Basis includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All beverages are extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast and afternoon tea on the boat sundeck during sailing days.
- All sightseeing tours, transportation and accommodation are included.
- The Cruise starts either from Luxor or Aswan depending on the Nile Cruise Schedule.
- Check in the Nile Cruise will be after 11:00am and check out is at 08:00am. However most of the flights arrive very early in morning. So, if your Cabin is free, they will give you the cabin immediately.
- Several cruise boats may moor next to each other, this requires crossing several boats to reach yours, carefully watch the gaps between the boats, and Assistance will be provided if required
- Leave your valuables in your cabin safety box and close your cabin window and curtain before leaving.
- In the sailing days, take a boarding pass before you leave the boat. Hand it over as you come back, so the boat can sail to the next stop with all passengers on board
- You can pay your bill by any currency, Ask your guide to stop by bank during the tour, if you need to change money or ATM machine
- Do not tip individuals, simply “At the end of the Cruise” put your tip in an envelope and hand it over to the boat reception. This money will be distributed evenly among the crew onboard. This way each person will get his fair share. Recommended boat tipping
English-speaking guides are provided by default, but Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Arabic – speaking tour guide can be arranged. Please advice at the time of requesting the tour.