Tour Price included: –
- Meet and Assist upon arrival & Departure
- All transfers by A/C modern vehicles
- Accommodation on full board basis
- Meals as indicated in the Cruise itinerary
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Assistance of our personal during the tour
Tour Price Excludes : –
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (Tipping)
Optional Tours: –
- Hot air balloon ride in Luxor
- Sound & Light show at Karnak temple
- Horse & Carriage city tour in Luxor
- Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan by Car or Flight
- Nubian Village trip by motor boat
- Sound & Light show at Philae temple
- Horse & Carriage city tour in Aswan
What to Bring?
- Passport valid for More than 6 months
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Hat, Sun block, Sunglasses, Light torch
- Comfortable shoes
- Hotel Room Slipper Shoes
- Photo / Video Camera
Nile Cruises Tips: –
- (F.B Basis) Full Board Basis includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All beverages are extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast and afternoon tea on the boat sundeck during sailing days.
- All sightseeing tours, transportation and accommodation are included.
- The Cruise starts either from Luxor or Aswan depending on the Nile Cruise Schedule.
- Check in the Nile Cruise will be after 11:00am and check out is at 08:00am. However most of the flights arrive very early in morning. So, if your Cabin is free, they will give you the cabin immediately.
- Several cruise boats may moor next to each other, this requires crossing several boats to reach yours, carefully watch the gaps between the boats, and Assistance will be provided if required
- Leave your valuables in your cabin safety box and close your cabin window and curtain before leaving.
- In the sailing days, take a boarding pass before you leave the boat. Hand it over as you come back, so the boat can sail to the next stop with all passengers on board
- You can pay your bill by any currency, Ask your guide to stop by bank during the tour, if you need to change money or ATM machine
- Do not tip individuals, simply “At the end of the Cruise” put your tip in an envelope and hand it over to the boat reception. This money will be distributed evenly among the crew onboard. This way each person will get his fair share. Recommended boat tipping
English-speaking guides are provided by default, but Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Arabic – speaking tour guide can be arranged. Please advice at the time of requesting the tour.