- At 18:00 Nile Holiday representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor. Start your Tour to Cairo from Luxor by train. Transfer to Luxor train station for a 10 hour Luxor to Cairo train journey. Upon arrival at Giza Train Station at 05.00am you will be met by your expert tour guide. He will be waiting for you on the platform with a sign of your name.
- Start your Tour to Cairo from Luxor by train by visiting the The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. And then continue to have a beautiful Panorama view of the three Pyramids. Drive to the Valley Temple, where the high priests mummified & Purified the dead body of king. See the great Sphinx, a mysterious creature with lion’s body and human’s head, where you can take your memorable photos.
- After lunch included at local restaurant, continue to visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities, houses 165.000 artifacts, considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of Egyptian art.
- Proceed to visit Coptic Cairo, contains the largest collection of Christian churches built upon Babylon fort, the hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. and then, continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan Kalili Bazaar, the oldest bazaar in Cairo.
- Finally around 19:00 you will take the 1st Class seated train from Giza train station for a 10 hour train journey back to Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor train station, you will be met by Nile Holiday representative and transfer back to your hotel in Luxor. End of our Tour to Cairo from Luxor by train Services
Luxor to Cairo Train, Tour to Cairo from Luxor by train with first class seat
Note: Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, but you can pay in Euro or GBP.
Request this tour