- Nile Holiday tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor. Start your day tour to Aswan from Luxor, drive for about 2 hours to reach Edfu. Passing through interesting Egyptian villages and towns, and soak up the atmosphere of the Nile Valley.
- On Arrival at Edfu city, you will visit one of the best preserved temple in Egypt, Horus temple at Edfu. The dramatic temple was built between 237 and 57 B.C of sandstone during the Greek period in Egypt.
- Move on driving for approximately 01:30 hour to Kom ombo to visit the unusual double temple, dedicated to both the crocodile god Sobek and to Horus the falcon. You will have time to explore the crocodile Museum while almost 300 Crocodile mummies are displayed.
- Drive to Aswan city to visit Aswan High Dam, an embankment dam built across the River Nile between 1960 – 1970 to control the flood of the Nile and produce electricity. Your guide will explain to you the importance of the dam in Egypt.
- Continue with a romantic motorboat trip to Philae Temple island, The temple was dedicated to the Goddess Isis. Enjoy your Lunch at a good quality local restaurant before heading back to your hotel in Luxor. Or transfer to your Aswan hotel / Airport.
- Meals: Lunch
Day tour to Aswan from Luxor, Edfu, Kom ombo and Philae temple Tour
Note: Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, but you can pay in Euro or GBP.
Request this tour