Day 1: Marsa Alam / Cairo sightseeing tours
- Nile Holiday tour leader will pick you up from your hotel to start your Cairo overnight tours by flight from Marsa Alam. Transfer to airport for your flight to Cairo. On arrival, your Egyptologist tour guide will meet and accompany you to visit the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. Drive to visit the Valley temple of Chephren. Then, find you standing in front of the great sphinx, a mythical creature with a lion’s body and a human head. You will have free time to enter one of the three pyramids (additional cost)
- Continue to Memphis the first capital of the unified Egypt (3100 BC). There is little left of the city, but you will be able to visit an open-air museum that offers a variety of interesting artifacts like; the Colossus of Rameses II, The alabaster sphinx, and more
- Drive to visit Saqqara, the necropolis for the Ancient Egyptian capital, Memphis. You will see the step pyramid and the funerary complex of Djoser, built by the royal architect Imhotep. After finished, transfer to your hotel in Cairo and overnight.
- Meals: Lunch
Day 2: Cairo sightseeing tours/ Marsa Alam
- After breakfast and check out, start your 2 day trip to Cairo sights to visit the famous Egyptian Museum of antiquities, houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, covering 5,000 years of Egypt’s past. You will also see the priceless treasures of king Tutankhamon. Your guide will introduce you to the museum top pieces, before free time to explore at leisure..
- Drive to visit Mohamed Ali’s alabaster mosque in the citadel of Salah El-Din “Saladin”, where you will learn more about Islamic Cairo. The citadel was fortified by the Ayyubid ruler Saladin between 1176 and 1183 CE. And remained the heart of Egyptian government until the 19th-Century.
- Drive to Khan el Khalili bazaar, one of the oldest bazaars in the middle east, and enjoy free time to wander the narrow alleys of a 600 year old bazaar, marveling at the diversity of its stall holders.
- After finishing, transfer to Cairo airport for your flight to Marsa Alam, meet and transfer to your hotel. End of your Cairo overnight tours by flight from Marsa Alam.
- Meals: Breakfast(Box), Lunch
REQUEST THIS TOUR
2 Day trip To Cairo Sights, Cairo overnight tours by flight from Marsa Alam
Note: Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, but you can pay in Euro or GBP.
Request this tour