Day 1: Hurghada / Transfer to Luxor / Luxor East bank tours
- You will be picked you up from your hotel in Hurghada and start drive by your AC modern vehicle for about 04:00 hours to Luxor. On arrival, you will check in to your hotel and then pick up for your Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Continue to visit Karnak Temple the largest religious site in Egypt. Enjoy walking along the avenue of sphinxes, see the awesome hall of columns at the Hypostyle hall, the obelisks, and the great scarab beetle next to the sacred lake. And Then, you will have an additional free time to explore at leisure
- Proceed to visit Luxor temple, which was once joined to the temples of Karnak by a three-kilometer long Avenue of Sphinx, a portion of which marks the entrance to the temple. The rear part of the temple constructed by Amenhotep III (1391–1353 BC), while the entrance built by Ramses II (1290–1223 BC). In addition to Tutankhamon, Horemheb and Alexander the great added some constructions to the temple. After finished, transfer back to your Hotel & overnight
- Optional: Sound & Light show at Karnak temple
- Meals: Lunch
Day 02: Luxor West bank tours / Back to Hurghada
- After breakfast and check out, continue with your 2 Day trip to Luxor from Hurghada. Today, you will cross the Nile to the West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the burial place of the Kings of Thebes. You will visit 3 tombs of the most famous pharaohs of Egypt’s new kingdom (1550 – 1080 BC). If you wish to visit the tomb of Tutankhamun and Ramses VI. (Extra ticket on spot).
- Continue to visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. The funerary temple of the Queen is the most striking monuments in Egypt, built at the bottom of al Qurna mountain in Luxor’s west bank.
- There will be time for a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, marks the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. Lunch will be served at high quality local restaurant. After finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Hurghada
- Optional: Hot air balloon over Luxor at sunrise
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- REQUEST THIS TOUR
2 Day trip to Luxor from Hurghada
Note: Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, but you can pay in Euro or GBP.
Request this tour